Saturday, April 09, 2011

RYAN and BAY (Behind-the-scenes)


"Coordinator SMS: Hey Mitch! Call Time 5:00AM, EDSA Shang room 0927! See you."


Is it the look in your eyes? Or is it this dancing juice? Who cares baby. I think I wanna marry you.

Feeling the good vibes as early as 330AM for today's wedding. Actually 2 Weddings for today. Lucky me, same preparation hotel. Edsa Shangrila.

As the Bruno Mars "Marry You" played over and over on my pod music, i just know its gonna be one Sunny (cheerful) day. :-)

To date: April 9th 2011, Michelle Cabillon~Camaclang doing her bridal makeup at 6:00AM for the 113th bride. Location: EDSA SHANGRILA HOTEL Room 0927.
Sunny Bay Dadis. My ever cheerful bride! Later on will be Sunny Bay Dadis - Dris!
Joseph Ryan and Sunny Bay symbol of love! I placed them over my STILA palette. Every bride deserves a STILA! A Stila Girl would define herself as elegant, sophisticated, self-assured, and concerned with what is going on around her and in the world.



Ben Nye Concealer palette to correct skin color, Ben Nye Anti-Perspire Anti Shine Powder, Airbrush Temptu #005, Deleon Sugarlip in Strawberry, Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage, LOLA Geisha Glow Illuminator, Estee Lauder Gold Edition Colors, STILA Color Wheel, NARS Lipshaders
The peg for her eye shadow.
Again, thank you for the master class for bridal makeup
Michelle Cabillon~Camaclang, "specializes in beauty makeup and making heads turn!" featured in an article written in KELT.


Again, Sunny Bay - my 113th bride!



Sunny Bay Dadis, happy and excited at the same time! As Ryan said in his vows to Sunny, "you're always been a dream to me, you are the most wonderful gift, you are the most wonderful person in the world"
Aww! Mommy knows best.
Inspiration to remind myself: "When an artist is more concerned with what is said than how it is said there is no art!"
It made me teary eyed again. I always feel like a mommy when my brides are all ready to say I DO and enter a new phase in their life. Thank you Sunny for trusting me to be part of your special day in a girl's life.. in your life. :-)
I love the gown by Kirk Soberon!

Enjoy the Video:
Kindly Click the link
by Wang Videography
RYAN and BAY

AVP by Benjie Tiongco
RYAN and BAY AVP
And not to forget, this Wedding was coordinated by Glam Philippines Team (GlamPH) I am so proud of them to put together a perfect and organized wedding for the couple. Check out GlamPH Fansite here spearheaded by Rookie C.

Will be waiting for the official photos and video from the couple's supplier for the meantime let's continue chuckling!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...