Sunday, April 10, 2011

Nanny's Day Out

I'm thankful for having Lizzie's nanny. She has been there for her since she was a baby. I can see how she love my daughter so much. My daughter even calls her "nayna" for nanay dayna. Today, as I woke up i found out she was fixing her phone's charger, so I told her to go and dress up and will get her a new one, I called my brother to drive us to the nearest mall.

Nanay Dayna or Diane has been there for me when I was pregnant, even when I was in the hospital, she is the most patient and loving girl in the world. They actually grow up calling my mom their mom too. So i thought of giving her a little treat for all her sacrifices at home and to the kids.

A trip to the mall is not a trip to the mall if no vitamins! Vitamins Starbucks!

For Me, For my Brother Keith and For Nayna


Toffee Nut Frappe, Starbucks Christmas Blend in APRIL. And its not Half pump baby! its solid toffee nut!
got nayna a new phone instead.
Red - mine, Diane - white, Toto Spooky - Brown
Myphone is the ever handy-dandy, very useful phone. Plus, its a lucky phone to me. ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...