Friday, April 08, 2011

Chrislyn and Ruffy (Behind-the-scenes)

Woke up this early Friday morning, happy and inspired. Im all up and ready for Crizzie and Ruffy Wedding today.


Intersection - traffic and I saw Jollibee in the streets, having fun. :-)
This is where the prep place is! Paradiso Terrestre, Cavite!


Meet Crizzie, my sweet bride! Bride Count, 112th!

So the prepping for her Hair and Makeup began.

Took out only the "weapons" I would be needing in the battle. :-)
To all my makeup students out there, remember to always practice being organized, this will reflect how tidy, and professional you are when you are at work, at the same time, this will avoid missing some items after the event. You work for the reason that you wanna share your passion and at the same time you will earn, not loose any of your things and run to negative instead of positive. (Been there, experience that - items stolen from my traincase.)

What's Step1 again? C-T-M.  Laura Mercier Foundation Primer, Delon Lipcare in strawberry flavor, this sugary type of lip moisturizer also preps and scrubs the chapping and extreme dry lips.
Ben Nye Cream, Powder and STILA Corrector
And the process begin :-p


Alcones - non latex are my fave for a flawless base. Will blog about it soon
My Crizzie getting her hair ready! While I ready up Airbrush SB Temptu 003 and 004 for her! And look at those cutie Calachuchi. Yes! Calachuchi for her hair baby. Design by Crizzie.

Estee Lauder Gold Edition for some tints and colors, brows and shaders. LOLA Cosmetics, powder, highlighter and Geisha Glow Finishing Powder, Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage as well.
A Stila Girl would define herself as elegant, sophisticated, self-assured, and concerned with what is going on around her and in the world. Every bride deserves a STILA. My bride deserves STILA.
Here's the peg choosen for her eyes. You will know why I chose this instead of the regular bridal eye make up
Thank you STILA for teaching me to master the techniques in creating a look in every special occasion.
While waiting her Lashgrip to dry up! She cant open her eyes yet. So photo-op moment, close eyes. hehe My oh-so-handy digicam flash may seems to show oh-so-white look. Will wait for official photos posted from Crizzie!
Now there's that calachuchi Crizzie made! :) Very summer indeed.
Again, Crislyn Mae Reambonanza
Crizzie, in the process of her bridal make over. And that trademark Barbie Pink Illuminating Lips. Awww!
She's ready.
The bride and her Dad.
Crizzie, my 112th bride count, and Mitch :)

Will wait for official photos from the bride. Love the canary yellow motiff.

My 113th and 114th bride awaits me this weekend.
Have a Chuckling Friday Everyone. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...