Thursday, January 06, 2011

Cinderella Baby

"If the Shoe Fits"


People that are really close to me know how picky I am with my dresses and my shoes. That’s just how I love them. 
Not because it’s in season or everyone wears them, I’d join the bandwagon of “this too can fit attitude”, Id still go for the “ if the shoe fits” pov, if you know what I mean,
Not all style may look good on you, you may either look like an elephant, or a stamp pad if its not proportion to your body weigh, size, personality, clothes and over-all performance.
There’s a pair that caught almost all “shoetinistas” attention lately. Christina Aguilera’s Burlesque where Christian Louboutin custom made shoes for the movie, well again, if the shoe fits (this time your pocket) for a whopping $2495.

Be sure rent, insurance and other utilities are paid first ;-)


Love the fact that you are a Cinderella in your Chuckle world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...