Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Starbucks Christmas Blend Last Day Campaign


Did you hear it out loud? It's their last day of campaign, which means, it’s about time to say goodbye to our 3 most loved holiday flavors - the Peppermint, Dark Cherry Mocha and the best-seller and my most favorite Toffee Nut.

Lucky you if you get to order one for yourself after the 5th, which means they still got stocks in the cupboard, if none, its time to switch to your  year-round regular drink.
It’s their last day today but sad to say Toffee Nut is OOS already, hey! I still have one day to enjoy them supposedly. So where is my toffee nut?

I have no choice but to go back to my regular mixed drink. In order for me to achieve the closest flavor to my toffee nut baby, I’d always go for my special mix and I’m sharing it this time.
Order a Coffee Frappucino, or make it Decaff if you prefer, then ask for a special shots. That’s an extra twenty bucks though ;-)

Half pump Hazelnut and Half pump Irish Crème. Take note both half pump each, else it would taste too strong if it were on full shots defeating the purpose of achieving your toffee nut subs.
Ask for some toffee nut sprinkles on top and viola! It’s a perfect frappuccino to complete your day for all toffee nut lovers.

My hubby was so brilliant and he got me my very own Toffee Nut sprinkles at home so I wont have to worry anything about that sweet nutty toffee taste.

Til Christmas 2011. Love. Love. Love. Starbucks



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...