Friday, January 20, 2012

Alcatel 810D (The Glam Phone)


So I was finally convinced to get myself a new working phone.
"working phone" for me is defined as not complicated, not too much blah-blah applications and fast & efficient to send text messages and calls. Nothing more than that.
With so many phones out there passed by I did not bother myself to get a new one since anything complicated is a No-No for me.
Spell L-A-Z-Y in learning new applications.
BBM thingy? its with Kurt John (my brother already)
Let's not complicate life, no touch screen phone for me too, its too slow and tends to lag.



So finally after sooooooooo many years I got this 
Alcatel 810D Phone.
Its dual sim already, no touch screen so its keypad based still for me.
I went to pay for my phone line this afternoon and I happen to pass by this glass window and hail! oh hail! it caught my attention. too think i really am not a mobile phone person.
proof? forever 28 years before i reply, why? because i don't take my phone with me always.


so its an official partner of le tour de france.
I asked whats with all about it.
Its where Nokia finland manufacturing association special clause and this model has been approved and part of it.
Meaning its not manufactured in china like most common units now.
It also works with OPERA connectivity aside from the usual WAP and GPRS

Sadly there is no Wifi capability for this as it works with OPERA
But its fine with me i prefer less special add-on on any phone.


There's this Blush Pink, Metallic Silver and Rose Red but only the Pink and White is available in Philippines market.
Its a pretty new unit and design and surely gonna make noise in the phone world soon.


Have I told  you I always shove off the idea / suggestion that I should get a new phone?
Now what's one factor that made me say yes?
Look above?
Yes you are right.
Alcatel 810D is a new design in the market
and it is named
GLAM Phone.

Simple.
Who's Glam Philippines by the way? ;-)


taking out the new babe from the box. here you go.



it comes with a free white pouch with alcatel one touch label.
nice. sleek.


my new babe.


a special lcd outside, clock is shown when idle and special pictures when there is a call coming in or text message.
by the way I got my new babe her bling too to be fashionably awesome.



the mini qwerty style keypad. and its blush pink.
it matches my pink metallic traincase ;-)



oopps fingerprints... but this is how the screen looks like.


the back part. see the color.


my new babe and her new friend.
actually its for the iPhone accessory, my brother Keith' gift to me last Christmas.
He knows i love pink.
of course I'm her only sister ;-p




this is my old phone I've been talking about.


and my other old phone way back in college.
proof that I really don't just change phone whenever there is fad or new one coming.
I really should have liked it and want it and need it mantra always for me.
and i always have to be different ;-)


now I have a question, the alcatel staff gave me this upon purchase. should i stick it on or not?
What do u think?
Dirty? Cool? Eww? 
Let me know.
I've written and posted good photo of this phone, Alcatel you better thank me for promoting. I'm not paid, this is not a freebie so the peso power of this Pretty Sassy Phone is only 4,999php but I scored it for only 3,995php

Keep on chuckling
Mitch Camaclang

9 comments:

  1. does the phone have a threaded sms feature? and is the pink theme changeable? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning to get this phone as well. Does it display text messages as threaded? :) Have you tried browsing the internet with it -- is net connectivity fast? I hope you don't mind stating where you bought it (I've looked around, only to find but ONE store at the nearby mall selling these and for 4k at the least). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm very interested about this phone.. your blog made up my mind about buying one. may i ask, where did you buy it? and how long is the battery life?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm really interested in buying this phone and your blog made up my mind in buying one.
    may i ask, how long is it's battery life and where did you buy it? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm very interested about this phone.. your blog made up my mind about buying one. may i ask, where did you buy it? and how long is the battery life?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I just want to ask if where did your brother bought that iPhone accessory? Can you please kindly ask him coz I really want to have one! Thank you and good day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. threaded po siya pwedeng hindi. depende sa settings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i noticed that the charm is included in the packaging.... did you buy it with the charm?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...