Wednesday, October 05, 2011

CHANEL HOLIDAY 2011 Collection: Les Scintillances de Chanel


Gold, Beige, Black and Red
are the iconic inspiring colours for a glamorous Chanel Holiday

Golden reflections delicately sculpt the face with light, while eyes and lips shimmer with festive tones.


Lumiere Sculptee de Chanel Highlighting Powder (Limited Edition)
An illuminating powder that gently highlights the skin with a sheer blend of tender pink and pearlescence. Shades of ivory and pink dusted with tone-on-tone mother-of-pearls make this palette a height of glamour and sophistication.


Here's the link to my previous article about this item: click here

Rouge Allure Luminous Satin Lip Colour - "Famous" (Limited Edition)
Bright Shimmering Red, - a yellow based red that is luminous and hydrating to the lips with satin finish.





I'm good for this collection already. I may have to say pass for the rest of the item as I am not a big fan of nail polish and lip glosses.

I just need to get hold of their Ombre Essentielle in Blazing Gold, as it is perfect for my morning brides who prefer a dramatic look.
And their Rouge Allure Luminous Satin Lip Colour - "Enivree" (Limited Edition) as it is that bright shimmering pink and everybody knows someone has been collecting almost all pink lip shades.

Maybe on my next trip to CHANEL-land.

Let me know your thoughts about this Holiday Collection.
Email me at 
michellecamaclang@gmail

See list of the whole Holiday 2011 Collection Below


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...