Sunday, February 20, 2011

Oh my Toffee Nut!

I am a self-confessed TOFFEE NUT FRAPPUCINO drinker. This addiction has been on for the last 6 years already. (I think!) The time I enter the store and the baristas sees me (turned out to be friends now) they'd say right away Hi Mitch, Toffee nut again! :)

Though this is not available all year round in the Philippines, only in the US. I have come up with a concoction of syrup that is similar to its taste, as advised by some good friend baristas.

If you are aiming for a hot toffee nut, the mixing would be half pump hazelnut and half pump caramel cream.
But if you are a frappucino lover like me it would be half pump hazelnut and half pump irish creme.

I chance upon this description from a US Starbucks branch and I find it funny;

toffee nut latte drinkers...
Personality type: High Maintenance
You pride yourself on being assertive and direct; everyone else thinks you're bossy and arrogant. You're constantly running your mouth about topics that only you would find interesting. Your capacity for wasting other people's time is limitless. Your friends find you intolerable, that's why they're plotting to kill you.
Also drinks: Water. Bottled, chilled, with four ice cubes, a twist of lemon, in a crystal glass.
Can also be found at: Trendy martini bars


my own half pump irish creme half pump hazelnut blended whip no whip on top for now.

Enjoy!
mitch camaclang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...