Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Shoeholic or not?!

So ok, i went footwear shopping with my cousins, 8 pairs in all just in time to call it a day when the phone rang and it was my older brother calling, he was at Asian Hospital Emergency Room. So we all proceeded right after.

you know how i love the color gold!
I got the bronze color too.
I need a new pair of black flats.
this one's for my mommy-oh!
i love the color just right to pair it with my white shorts and racerback shirt for summer
find it weird, but hey its pink, so i got one.
what more can i say, its pink and its a ballerina flat!
got one for my cousin belle too.
my crazy feet! :P
a girl's best friend store!

I would love to listen to what you have been chuckling about lately? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...