Monday, April 25, 2011

Dressing ROYAL for the Week

Its the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton on April 29th. This marks another history news. And the hots for royal touch is almost everywhere. From celebs, stylists, to upper or middle class men and anybody and everybody who wants to have the royalness in their sleeves for the week.

Coincidence as other have said, I, Michelle Cabillon~Camaclang, a makeup artist, will be doing hair and makeup for a royal wedding. Yes, its for another royal couple, ;-) who will be exchanging I Do tomorrow April 26th 2011. Baldo -Guilavme from
Merseille France, now residing at Johannesburg, Gauteng.

 
As the wedding is extravagant and royal enough, I found my pick on what to wear on the event itself.


my fave pick, headpiece veil in royal blue. so royal enough. :-)



i love the turquoise color, it reminds me of kate middleton's sapphire ring


a knitted top to match my dress and my royal blue veil headpiece


my own royal hat for the garden event


my jacket to pair thy royal hat.


 
Well we don't know, a girl can change her mind in as quick as 5 seconds and so does her wardrobe choices :-) and Oh! Before I forget, I'd like to thank Mommy Liza (hubby's mom) for sending me these royal clothes to wear for thy royal wedding. ;-)

Now, its time to hit my French Dictionary to practice 'em for tom. 


"Bonsoir, mon doux rĂªve d'amour" Joyeux Chuckles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...