Saturday, September 17, 2011

Product Haul: DIOR Limited Edition Travel Studio


With so many makeups and palettes a makeup artist has, there should something that is on their fave list in their personal bag.

When traveling I always have this DIOR Travel Studio Palette with me as this is a mighty travel for me. A complete with everything I need compare to other palette that lacks a few essentials that makes you carry more items with you..
So without a doubt when I saw this I fell in love with it right away.



This favorite tool of mine is a limited edition from Dior - France Edition Release.
That's why its hard to find in Canada nor in US as most of the time edition release are per region. 

The Dual powder that comes with it is for with skin scale of 2.0 - 2.5
Maybe a little to white for fair asian skin like me so i sometimes make it as a highlighter instead. Well cant blame it its European release.
However, the eye shadows are all perfect. From flawless no makeup, to corporate, to glam girl makeup and even  to a red carpet look, everything is achievable in this palette.
The glosses / lip color are not sticky nor too shimmery and its long lasting.

The kit comes with a taupe color eyeliner perfect for brown eyes and rich black eyeliner for a dramatic transformation just in case. All complimenting the eye color palette and lips.

And to finish off a very beautiful eyes, Dior Show volumizing mascara comes with it.


 I am not a very big fan of brushes that comes with palette as I am still dependent with my own brush tools but its fine with me.
In summary I'm giving this travel studio palette a 5 star.



Let me know what you think
Share me your thoughts or let's have a chat over coffee sometimes.
Drop me a message :-)

Mitch Camaclang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...