Thursday, September 01, 2011

Product Haul: PONDS Gold Radiance


As I have said before I will have to wait for a month or three before posting products that lived up to its name or its mission in its content
So here again another product that I gave another thumbs up.
Had this since July 30th and religiously been using them
and saw its effectiveness

So another recommendation to everyone



This serum has real gold particles that gives you a youthful glow
I have used this as well as part of my prepping regimen in my clients
to help protect and repair the skin



Lucky me I get to have one of the Limited Edition Aranaz (Amina Aranaz) bag design in gold and mother of pearl embellishment.

Wouldnt get compliment from our next door neighbor if there was no changes from my skin :-), besides they are the one whom I get to see daily.

Thanks PONDs Gold Radiance!



What do you think/
Share your thoughts
Mitch Camaclang


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...