Friday, March 14, 2014

Bridal Gown + Accessories: Glaiza






It all started with an email inquiry.
A girl named Glaiza.
She recently got engaged and decided to contact me for some bridal dress talk.

It was a mere inquiry at first I thought, I sent a reply, 
got a follow up question then I sent another reply 
then haven’t heard from her after that.


Little did I know I got a Facebook private message from a high school classmate who is from abroad. 
Saying that his bride-to-be is named Glaiza 
and would want me to be hands-on in helping her out 
deciding on her wedding gown and entourage dresses.

So I asked my classmate, Ronald, 
for her direct contact details to speed up our planning.


She seems shy at the onset of our meeting 
and I was trying to get to know her better 
until we ended up the measurement and planning 
with giggles and photo-op afterwards.


I love how she wanted the simplicity of her gown 
so I gave her a little twist suggestion for the skirting and the pleating for her bodice.

She gave her yes to the design after. 
We are both happy after that - The bride and designer.


I was also the one who did her makeup on her wedding day as specifically requested by the bride and groom :-)





















































Gown / Shoes / Jewelry / Headpiece is under the label Anne Michelle
Created by yours truly


Makeup by Mitch Camaclang
Hair by Kirk Soberon







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...