Saturday, March 08, 2014

The return of the eyelash junkie






It was almost 3 - 4 years since I had my last eyelash extension.

I just had to because it was my best friend’s wedding 

and I was one of the bridesmaids.



I had quit getting eyelashes extensions months before that. Why?
My real lashes were almost gone, while some left were either cut or damaged. 
And the only way to have my eyelashes grow naturally is to give it a rest for years.


I am a self-confessed eyelash extension junkie. 
I even took that seminar before when it was offered 
during my makeup and hairstyling school days.


I’ve wanted to get another eyelash extensions for quite sometime 
but this time I want it more natural, 
unlike before, it’s too thick, too dark, and too black.

It’s just now that I’ve learned that some eyelash extension salons 
are using synthetic materials. 
It may look good in the camera 
but it damages your lashes 
at the same it looks too fake.



Researching on which salon offers the most natural 
and eye friendly eyelash extension service. 
And today I am happy to say that the eyelash junkie has return. 




CosmoLash gives you the most natural looking eyelash extension services.
The procedure is about 40 -45 minutes.
They'll put a tape under your eyelid and on your upper lid.
You just have to lie down or take a nap probably.





You can find them at SM Supermalls




You can choose from the length and volume of the lashes to be used.
What type of effect you wanted to achieve.
A Cat / Seductive eye, a natural daily pretty eye. Glam one.
You can choose.


Care for your eyelash extension?

Do not rub them of course.
Careful with the shower temperature, too hold or too cold may tend to have those lashes fall off.
No mascara curler for now. (Which is favorable for me)
No using of false eyelashes or eyeliner.
Well you won't need it.
A retouch maybe needed in 3 weeks or a month's time depending on how you take care of them.

Simple as that. :-)

You get pretty - not sleepy looking eyes anytime of the day.

We all wanted to wake up daily looking pretty right away.
( unless you are already gifted with pretty lashes and a goddess looking face. ;p)

Peso power: 499 php
Duration of peso power spent: 4-6 weeks even up to 8 weeks. 

Yep! 4 - 8 weeks of batting those pretty lashes and making pa-cute.


My brown eyes become instantly noticeable right away. Yay!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...