Friday, March 07, 2014

March 8th reflection




Life is full of uncertainties. We will never know when our time on earth is up until it’s over.

One day you will be showering in the rain of blessings. The following day you will experience the extreme heat weather and tight drought.

The only thing you can do is to learn how to dance in the rain – gracefully.
Carry an umbrella gear and water bottle for the summer – fashionably.

One should be able to love the most, enjoy life, live and learn and always be thankful.

So as the quote go.

Take as many pictures,
Laugh Much,
Take time to look up at the stars,
Sing Loudly,
Feel the cold wind,
Smile a lot --- a whole lot!
And love like you’ve never been hurt.
Because every sixty seconds wasted is a minute of happiness you will never get back.

Today I’m letting go of all the worries in my heart.
Taking courage and appreciating all the love I get from people around me.
As my mother-in-law always tells me, Life is Beautiful. Live. Love. Laugh.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...