Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Rich and Kathy

 Meet my fab fab Bride for the day.
Their story is really interesting, sweet and you can say real love.
They've proven to the world the LDR really work for some people.
My 119th Bride!

Color Artistry by Mitch Camaclang



So everyone was raving about how Kate Middleton did smoky eyes on her big day.But hey not everyone can sport that on her big day. Why? Your theme, your event mood, your dress, your facial shape, skin color, and your personality depends on it too. Its a chain effect baby.

Today, being so inspired to do makeup for Kathy and Rich big day, I went for the deep hues of solid brown to do for a soft defined eyes. Turned out to be the semi-smoky that is polished and classic.





We started prepping as early as 4AM. Airbrush Temptu #005



Again, my ever fabulous bride for the day.


To Rich and Kathy, best wishes and may your love grow stronger ever.
Kathy is one of my client, who inquired of my services but then turned out to be a good friend now and we planned something great in the future, ill see you soon babe.
Again, another great friend added to my treasure box.






MESSAGE from my Fab Girl Kathy!
This made my day. :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...