Sunday, May 22, 2011

My First Canon Experience


Everybody knows that I am a Makeup Artist and Stylist by profession
The unending love for photo shoots, weddings, debut, fashion show and events.
The non-stop photo op moment on my everyday journey.
There would be opportunities that i would snap my handy-dandy cam,
which btw, we've been together for 4 years already.
My brother brought it for me


And now my brother has encouraged me to join photo workshop
since he noticed, according to him, I have that eye for that something,
a girl can see, know, feel something brilliantly different while others don't
whatever that something is! :-P


By brother Keith Eliezer.
See his work here!

As a very obedient, nice, sweet, lovely sister (do you see that halo on my head? or horns on my forehead? hehe), 
I said yes, when he told me i should try out the Canon Workshop and see if I am interested.





I still have a wedding this morning day, and the workshop starts at 2PM. 
Lucky I am the wedding with my client ended by 145PM so i zoomed out like The Flash to catch up with the workshop.

My brother signed me up to the workshop ahead.
See! Im such a princess sister! :-)
Thank you Toto Spooky.


So, here was my schedule for the day
2:00 PM - Basic Photography
4:00 PM Videography
6:00 PM - Advanced Photography

Canon is so brilliant and very generous to come up with this activity, a sort of give back workshop to all loyal and canon lovers.

Thumbs up Canon!
Canon Slogan: "Delighting you Always"

I AM TRULY DELIGHTED!

mitchymumay.blogspot.com


Catch CANON PHOTO ESKWELA 2011 other upcoming schedules and location:

May 28 - 29 at SM MEGAMALL Event Centre

June 4 - 5 SM MANILA

June 11 - 12 Sarrosa Hotel Cebu

(go! Cebu! sign up too)

June 18 - 19 Davao, that's in APO VIEW Hotel, its in Orchid Function Room

June 25 - 26 SM City BACOLOD
(hey! there "lil - bigger than me" bro, go try it out too, especially the videography
im sure you gonna love it since you are into your airplane travel video blog, hey I got an idea, why not feature you, you awesomest brother ever! :-P)

June 25 - 26 still, there's another team to conduct for SM City PAMPANGA
(take note they are the Cyberzone Area on the 25th and Annex 3 on the 26th)

July 1 - 2 at UP DILIMAN
College of Mass Communication Auditorium ;-)

Get the most out of your CANON SLR!

How to join?
1. Simply follow registration instructions thru their FB Fanpage. Click Here!
2. You will get a call for the confirmation from the Canon Team.
(so be sure those phones or email are handy)
3. Don't forget to bring your CANON Camera for the workshop of course!
Your handy camera or your SLR, that's CANON of course for the photography workshop
and your CANON video camcorder or SLR (since it has the video capability) for the Videography workshop

Me, as a good student, I consumed a total of 8 pages of bond paper because I jotted down notes! So better bring your mini note if you want.

Good luck!
And I hope when the time I get better with my click click power
we get to work together in photo shoots, event or photo documenting journey.

Happy Chuckling! Say Cheese! :-)












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...