Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My new Toy




I submitted a letter of intent, I got an answer, now Im in for Photography Class.

Let's see how will I score a student then.

I recently attended a quick but concise workshop from Canon, you may read it here, from Basic Photography, to Videography module then Advance Photography. It was like a testing the water phase for me if I'm gonna like it. I'm not a visual or listening type of student, I know psychologist has a term for that. I am more of a “I understand things If you get me involved”, that’s the reason why I'm a makeup artist. I studied them because its applied learning, its not just pure lecture (visual or audio) but Its hands on.


I fairly score my assessment last Sunday at the workshop, so I'm hoping I’d understand more what those term and points are if I'd have my own SLR to toy around, toggle and click away to see the difference, - results of my lessons in class.


 My new baby!
Let's see how we fair in our love story! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...