Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Getting Married? Asking for Special Rates

Are you a future B2B?
and for those who emailed me asking for special rate or discount to my 2011 regular rate
just hold on, and wait.

This June 20 2011
as I celebrate my anniversary as a makeup artist

Im giving you B2B
my 2009 rate
Yep! That's right,
not the 2010 but 
2009!

So Stay Tune to my Blog! :-)
Leave me a message here including your wedding date
Just click on the comment button
(comments are moderated so it will not show up first)

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Im interested in getting your wonderful service. Im getting married on April 28, 2012. Hope you will give me your special rate. :) Happy anniversary. God Bless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ms. mitch :)

    Our wedding will be on June 16, 2012(AM Ceremony) @ Transfiguration Chapel of Caleruega :)

    It's a long way to go before our wedding day but I try to book suppliers asap ^_*

    I do love your works :)

    Thanks for sending your rates. :) And hopefully we can avail some discounts (i don't know how heheh)

    -cha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here you go everyone

    http://mitchymumay.blogspot.com/2011/06/time-to-give-back.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rizlanne

    Thank you very much! :-)

    Here you go
    http://mitchymumay.blogspot.com/2011/06/time-to-give-back.html

    Message me all your wedding dates and location

    Happy Wedding Preps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cha

    Thank you :-)

    I have 4 June 2012 Brides already
    At least you could be locked up on old rates and not the 2012 rates so its could your scouting your suppliers early. Let me know as well which other suppliers you need I can refer you good ones too

    http://mitchymumay.blogspot.com/2011/06/time-to-give-back.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...