Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What's Up: My Anniversary


When I turned 1, i was blessed to land on my first big account for a print ad
When I turned 2 i was blessed to be contracted for a year for a catalogue and also was given a movie debut both as a makeup artist and extra role and on the exact day itself was our movie premiere
This year I am about to celebrate another thanksgiving, I am thankful that my baby (GlamPhilippines) has grown to be exactly the way I hoped, I prayed and I wished. And with all the strong prayers, dedication and love and passion for the path I've chosen, I wish nothing but all the best for the baby that I love so much and will keep on nurturing it.

Thank you everyone for being part of my journey and I hope that our relationship will still grow stronger and as we worked together hand in hand in reaching our dreams.

The journey is not easy, it takes a lot of courage, conviction and strength and most of all remember to:
Work with your HEART and you will reap all the LOVE in the World. :-)

Sei Bellisima! Enjoy Life
Keep on Chuckling!

Love
Mitch Camaclang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...