Monday, June 27, 2011

The Other Bag!



Asking why I always carry two personal bag?
So what's inside of it.
Here, I took them out.

From Left to Right:
1. Belle De Jour Power Planner - I am a BDJ girl since it started (2008) back in the corporate days BDJ planner has been my Power Girl accessory when I report to work, attend Management Meeting, do my scheduling and even plan for my weekend routine :p
i love jotting things and try to remember them :-0

2. My bestfriend iPad - this is where are my up-to-date schedule including shoots, classes are stored, quick notes in a meeting or consultation, i store pegs and inspiration so its handy for me when a call for look in a shoot comes, some of my work (though not updated, hmm i think i need to update them) to show to instant client for on the spot projects. and all the games that could help me de-stress especially while waiting backstage or at the dressing room. and of course, quick reply to my mails and tweets :p

3. The Blue Square Book - Wedding Belles! All the confirmed brides and debutantes, their details, down to the smallest tidbits about their event, for all Hair and Makeup bookings, Photo and video, photobooth, event coordination, this book is own by Glam Philippines (my company) So you know, if you need other suppliers wink wink. Glam PH is here for you! ;p

4. Scheduler with a Cupcake - 2011 scheduler, each day has a name of who booked us/me or who is the scheduled client for the day. So when someone calls or sms to have a schedule or something this is the first book I opened and check. (no details are included here only the client name)

5. Purple Scheduler - the new addition to my bag, (means "dagdag pabigat to the bitbitin") before details were just written in the BDJ organizer but since 2012 bookings are starting to overflow (thank you for all the blessings ;-) ) its time to organize them and save the day to every client who deserves that date. Again no details are included on the scheduler only the client's name)

6. My ever trusty black sign pen. Love pilot Hi-tecpoint V5 since highschool!

So there you are, I've unloaded the so called "other bag" i always have with me.
and you now know what's inside.
Happy Chuckling Monday everyone!

Got any chuckles even beauty ones, hit me an email.

Love
Mitch Camaclang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...