Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Airbrushing Longevity

For how long does airbrush makeup really last?
Here's some answer to the question



I did airbrush makeup with a 2 girls whose skin tone number is 6. (I'm skintone number 4, so you'll see its 2 tones darker than me)


Army sleeves in 2 tones darker than me.


Make up marking until the next day I woke up. 
Series of activities that happened.
10 AM makeup in airbrush done to 2 client in shade 006.
Lunch around 2PM, obviously I washed my hands
Dinner at night, washed my hands, took a bath as well
Slept the entire night
The next day, washed my face upon waking up so obviously i wet my hands
After breakfast, washed my hands again
About to take a bath and noticed the markings on my hand
Airbrush Makeup is still there. 


Remember your hand/s and your face acidity and skin reactions are different.
Less oil is produced at the back of your hands.
More matte effect when makeup items are placed or swatched
(now you understand why patch test and army sleeves are done separately)


Airbrush Makeup ingredients blends in well to skin.
I am not saying that traditional makeup does not last long.
Obviously a good makeup artist can give you a lasting traditional makeup.
I will write an article about this next time.
One should not be scared with traditional makeup.
You just have to understand and know that your makeup artist should know about this well.

What I'm trying to say is
As time goes by Airbrush makeup blends in well to skin like its your second skin.
The more natural looking effect it goes.
The more you washed it with water the more it is adapted by the skin.
(this answers to the question, yes its ok to cry, i can even say yes to my bride who wants to eat and brush their teeth even when our makeup prepping is done)
remember airbrush makeup is used when underwater shoot is done! :-)
(Take into consideration also that i did not do the setting procedure on this which is done to the face)
so the streaking myth is triggered during the setting and the makeup layering that is done on the face.
Water-based airbrush makeup has a matte effect but does crack and streak.
Water-based airbrush is perfect for TV and Film.
Silicone based airbrush is movable. 
I washed my hands with water and regular soap.
It is advisable to use a makeup remover and cleanser to fully remove the airbrush makeup ingredients.
Airbrush makeup may not be advisable to those who has high sensitivity to makeup contents.
Yes, there are still others who break out or not compatible with airbrushing.
Skin and pores is triggered with compressed air.

Anything to add?
To react?
To comment?
Email me at michellecamaclang @ GMAIL




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...