Thursday, November 24, 2011

Product Review: Chanel Multifacettes Lip Palette

Chanel Levres Multifacette de Chanel Nuages Roses Satin Finish

and when you say Chanel, I always have a soft spot on it in my heart and I believe every woman does. As Coco Chanel is still the ultimate inspiration icon that brought class, elegance and sophistication, femme luxury to everyone.


A limited Edition collection that has an ultra shiny, moisture leaving lip color giving you a long lasting, ultra gloss look that is not oily or messy.
A perfect healthy looking finish in subtle color in 9 diff roses color.
Comes with a lip brush and its pouch.
The compact is handy and can fit a purse in case for touch up.
I love the smell of product, as at time when you feel uncomfortable with some lipstick with an icky feeling or strong scent, might have you think its odd but this smells simple feminine (IMO)

Another 5 star rate for me for Chanel's collection release and a must - have for make up enthusiasts or artist like me, to ensure you deliver quality and luxurious product and makeup finish to clients.


And whatever personality or type of dressing style you have, here are sample mood boards for you to pair up your style. 


Lemme know your thoughts about this item.
Chuckle me up at michellecamaclang @ GMAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...