Monday, November 21, 2011

Product Haul: Chanel Blazing Gold

My new toodle! Ive been looking for the perfect gold eyeshadow for eyelids for instant pop morning bride.

And Chanel answered my long overdue pursuit



Limited Edition Holiday Release from the Scintillances Lumiere Collection.
Read my other ENTRY here:!


It's a sunshiny deep yellow gold with sparkles compare to the regular Chanel Gold Eyeshadow.
I was not able to get hold of this first release last May so I really had to patiently wait at the counter for the Holiday. And it was worth the wait!
While some already made reviews that it is messy, or the sparkles are not great. the color payoff not good.
Well for me, as mostly in bridal makeup techniques, I was able to work it well and had no issues with it, I'm actually loving it.

This is better used last for any tri-color makeup trick for a more color, long lasting sparkles and wearability.




Let's go for luxurious, classy, glamorous bridal beauties ever.
Because every bride deserves all the princess treatment in the world! ;-)



Going back at the counter soon for Beige Lame.
Another must-have!

Let me know your thoughts on this
Write me up at michellecamaclang @ GMAIL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...