Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Schwarzkopf Zero Frizz 100% Rescue



PRODUCT REVIEW / VERDICT:
Schwarzkopf Zero Frizz 100% Rescue

Verdict: I love!



With the constant changes of my hair color
its a total damage.
dry, frizzy, ouchy
whatever you call it.
it took me more than 8 months of scouting, trying different shampoo and hair care
product that works well with my mood...
 meaning color and style changes from time to time
but is to the rescue to my damage hair.
This Zero Frizz 100% Rescue works well for me
i also tend to have dandruff with other shampoo
but with this one, i was spared from this dilemma.

plus i tried one day without the conditioner
and i was impressed
when i combed my hair it was not that of a hassle.
I'm giving this product a 4 star.




Now on to my other product quest.

Note: Product review comes from my own try, meaning product was brought not endorsed or given by the company unlike some reviews done by other bloggers.
also hair extent condition and problem may be different from yours to mine.

let me know your thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...