Tuesday, November 01, 2011

VITAMIN SHAMPOO: Noni Berry Lemon Grass

PRODUCT REVIEW / VERDICT:
Vitamin Shampoo in Noni Berry Lemon Grass
Verdict:
Smells good but moisture is lost!



I have a super damage hair.
This is due to constant hair color changes that I do whenever what my mood is.
I've been a blonde, a brunette, red head, black, and even had highlights in purple and hot pink!
So its time to revive my damage hair.
I will not resort to cutting it yet.

I chance upon this Vitamin Shampoo
with the name itself and the label claiming hydrating.
I know for sure lemon grass and noni berry will give you a good smell
and yes it did a good job.


I had too much products on my hair so this is just what I need
natural, superfruit treatment and
sulfate and paraben free



I'm grading this product as 2.5 / 5.0
The moisture of the hair is lost.
When you try to dampen hair with towel
its was a total dry
 i had to use a leave on conditioner and anti frizz spray for this.
though this smells so good, super fruity
the breakage when i comb my hair becomes lesser
its just dry though.

Note: Product review comes from my own try, meaning product was brought not endorsed or given by the company unlike some reviews done by other bloggers.
also hair extent condition and problem may be different from yours to mine.

let me know your thoughts

3 comments:

  1. Verу quiсkly this site will be famous аmiԁ all blogging
    anԁ sіtе-building vіsitors, ԁue to it's good articles
    Feel free to visit my web site :: sokznoni.eu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wοw, ѕuperb weblog ѕtructure! Hoω long havе you eveг been
    blοggіng for? you make blogging
    glance easy. The ovеrаll look of your wеb site is excellеnt, let alone the content!
    My blog :: work from home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vеry rapidlу this website ωill be famous amid all blog usеrs, due tο it's fastidious articles or reviews
    My blog post :: expekt

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...