Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Inside a STYLISTISTA's Bag (Style-Elite)



Whether styling for print shoot, TVC or engagement session or simply doing my job as the bride's shadow when doing wedding coordination

This little pen-looking stick is always to the rescue.

HOLLYWOOD STAIN REMOVER

As picky as I am when it comes to food, I cant stand any stain or dirt or even that tiny mess in a talent's garment when doing styling job.

Instant cover in one pop. :-)


 
I must admit the packaging is so hard to let go because of its girly layout.

And my fellow stylist would ask me where I got this cutie wonder-tool.
I forgot the peso power for this but anyone can get it from Redgirlshop
if you cant ask any relative to get you one from the states.
Redgirlshop is actually my trusted PX Store here in Manila.
Items I cant get from the mall here or unsure of online shopping stores outside the Philippines, then I have Redgirlshop to do the shopping for me.


So next time someone would go over my styling box and see something awesome, just ask where I'd get it and I'd be happy to tell you where.


Let me know your thoughts regarding this cutie pen.


Mitch Camaclang, is your friendly neighborhood makeup artist, stylist.
She is a fashion design student that dreams of making it big to the Hollywood.
lol. kidding'
I've been feeling chatty lately that's why. ;-P










1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...