Thursday, January 19, 2012

Nami Kuko: Bikini

BIKINI

Such a cutie name of shade.
It reminds me of the sea breeze and shorelines in as early as 6:00AM
This is actually a very feminine shade and I saw this on some girls using it as base and top it off with their french tip nails.
But when I asked, that velvety pink base color is named Princess and Bikini is a little darker than it.
(ill go search for princess then)

Anyway, still, I used Nail Hardener Base Coat
then 2 coats of Bikini
and finish it off with a quick dry and conditioner coat.
Its not that noticeable actually, very naturally girly looking
(this is the mission of this section right? ;-p)
until I get the go signal to explore more bold colors.

But I guess its not as well in my personality to wear such loud nail colors, for one I am loud already myself, and wearing loud nail colors just doesn't give the balance. lol!
Anyway, here's my review / swatch of

BIKINI






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...