Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Product Haul: Revlon Colorsilk Luminista

So I have decided to color my hair again.
I took this plunge in buying  at Watson's
(you can also get them at SM Dept Store, Rustans or any Dept Stores Beauty Section)
Peso Power 425php
I got 2 boxes since because my hair is long.



I am aware, as this is discussed in hairstyling class
that we Asians are born with red pigments in our hair so coloring to a lighter hair may at times may not be the same results as to exact power of the colorant.
It could either be 2-3 steps darker.
So you have to bear in mind that if you want a certain color to be achieved
unless you do bleaching your hair, thats a different process,
always go for 3 steps lighter or exaggerated.
Do not be scared as the results is 3 tones darker than what you can see in the box. :-)

That explains why I got this 175 tone of Revlon as I wanted a little chocolatey only.
But then I first had prior coloring which is coppery orange, which by the way I didnt like it so I had to cover it up.
Here's the result:


This is with the curtains up and sun reflects on the my hair



This is with curtains down. :-)

What I love the MOST that comes with the box is the 
after coloring conditioner that has mango butter.
My hair is so smooth, i mean it, definitely smooth and it smells good.
Unlike the times I do coloring my hair gets dry right away, obviously with my super damaged hair now, the after coloring conditioner was my savior.

Now does Revlon, sell separately this type of conditioner?
I hope so, i will have to do my research.


Let me know whatchatink?
Let me know as well if there is a separate conditioner that they are selling.

2 comments:

  1. hi mitch,

    when i saw this blog i checked out my revlon collection and confirmed that we are using the same hair color.. lols. i really like the luminista number 175 :) as well as the conditioner hehehehe

    regards,
    ren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ren,

    Luminista 175 is nice diba.
    and the conditioner, i hope they are selling it separately. Its so good for the hair.
    Its the Conditioner of all Conditioners. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...