Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Get the Look: Immortals Inspired Look

My first post for 2012 for Get the Look.
I know I only have a few Get the Look entry last year
Now with my handy dandy camera, will try to update more :-)

Get the Look
Inspired from the movie
IMMORTALS
Goddess Love


Outfit:

1. Venus cut with long sleeves dress, jersey material
for the classy formal but stylish look
(i had to attend to a wedding party for this, i wore black at the same time i was a makeup artist for this day, that's hitting 2 birds in one stone ;-) )
Label: Anne Michelle

2. Athena Gold Cuff
my fave cuff ever at work.
Label: Anne Michelle

3. Chanel Vintage Flower Ring
Label: Chanel
my cousin's heirloom passed on to me
4. Swarovski Headvines
Label: Market Market stalls only

Hair style Tip:
for medium length hair

1. Part your hair sideways and make a loose braid. secure with elastic band.
2. tuck braided hair inside / under the braid to hide the elastic and create a goddess-like bun. secure with 2-3 hairpins.
3. loosen hair a little bit for a puff style.
4. wear the head vines, and secure with hairpins on the side only and at the back.



Makeup Tip
 less is more
1. make sure you start with a clean face and prepped for base

2. i was using RMK in 104 here but just too light. 1 dot on the forehead, 1 dot on the nose and 1 dot on the cheeks each. I do not want to feel so sticky or heavy as I will be on standby outdoor during the wedding.

3. For eyebrows, i wore a grayish taupe color and just filled in my brows, not too much shaping like i always do. I was using prestige eyebrow pencil here

4. define your eyes. I draw my eyes using Chanel Yeux Liner in Ebene on the upper waterline of my eyes and then Chanel Yeux Liner in Taupe on the lower waterline.

5. I had one swipe lining (no re-defining) of black gel liner on my lashgrowth for a fuller illusion. then one swipe of shu uemura's light pink cream eyeshadow.

6. for a healthy blush, again 1 swipe and blend of chanel les tendres roses for healthy finish

7. for the lips its chanel insolente, a watermelon pink velvety finish lipstick

8. for that picture perfect finish i sprayed Skindinavia bridal setting spray

You can go find your substitutes for the brands or items from the color description i used.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...