Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Chanel Insolente and Instinctive




I know I have posted this on my tumblr last Christmas after I opened my gifts.
Cross posting to my blog space now.

Chanel Insolente
Chanel Instinctive





My hubby is the sweetest. One of those gifts I opened last Christmas.

Here is a closer look of Insolente, its more like of a watermelon pink.
See evidence that I have been using them the entire holiday glam season.

and here is Instinctive. 
This is heaven sent to me since I am about to consume already my Mac Peachstock tube. 
Its Velvety-like so its not drying and my fave nude lipcolor is always of peach-tone not the brown ones.
See evidence as well of over-usage. ;-)


when it comes to Chanel, there is always that special place in my heart.


what's inside my retouch bag.
All for the love of Chanel.


A big smile is on my face again.

Let me know what other lipcolor you think is a Must Have.
Ill share my discovery and fave's in the coming entries.

- Mitch Camaclang :-)

 

3 comments:

  1. Insolente is my all-time favorite lipstick. May back up ako. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...